After obtaining her MBA at 25 she has devoted herself to help eliminate the gender and minorities wage gap, is an Amazon Best Selling Author. Jaqueline is a negotiation expert that focuses on empowering women to navigate leadership. At the DreamNation Podcast episode 65 she joined us to share some tips.
- How to negotiate a raise in salary
- Statistics on the wage gaps for women, black women and latino women
- Her L.A.T.T.E. framework for negotiation
- How to find your "market rate"
- Why you should NOT settle on a counter-offer as soon as it's offered to you
- Overcoming impostor Syndrome
- Talking comfortably about money with your children as a way to foster Generational Wealth
Click the link below for the full episode! Listen to the DreamNation podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts
Join the Money Moves Membership
Schedule a consultation to speak with me
Take the #dontleavemoneyonthetable Challenge